for you .


I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what you do. I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm so in love with you.


well, I guess when your heart gets broken, you begin to see the cracks in everything. Just like me.
Falling for someone for the first time is easy...it's the second time, after you have fallen and trusted someone to catch you and they didn't...when it becomes difficult to fall again.
I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would understand. So now I leave you without a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

I never stopped loving caring for you,  I just stopped letting it show.






P/S : I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause,  I still think of you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

: Forget the times he walked by.
: Forget the times he made you cry.
: Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
: Forget the times he held your hand.
: Forget the sweet things if you can.
: Forget the times & Don't pretend.

: Remember now he's just your friend.



Popular Posts